This site/blog is part of the website EatTheCorn.com.
Contact the creator Kimon at: orodromeus[at)gmail.com
This project was born out of the will to archive interviews before they are lost with the passage of time, and to provide access to this material to everyone, since sold out magazines or offline interviews are largely inaccessible. Also, this site aims to gather into a single reference site material that is readily available online but was dispersed across a thousand sites.
The ultimate goal of this site is to archive all interviews with Ten Thirteen cast and crew, no more, no less. By its nature it is a work in progress.
It is hoped that readers will feel compelled to contribute and make out of this site a collaborative project for the entire Ten Thirteen fandom. The goal above is far more likely to be reached together. Find how you can contribute here.
Explanation of the Categories:
- Interviews: Press: main category.
- Interviews: Online: online chats, or interviews that appeared only online and not in the press; sometimes it is difficult to determine whether an interview should belong to this or the “Press” category, for recent years in particular. Interviews from the X-Files Official Site are included here.
- Interviews: Official Magazine (US): separate category for the quarterly US X-Files Official Magazine. See details here.
- Interviews: Official Magazine (UK): for additional interviews that appeared only in the monthly UK X-Files Official Magazine.
- Interviews: Video: videos of TV appearances or appearances at panels or other public events.
- Interviews: Audio: radio or podcast appearances, or public appearances where only audio and no video is available.
- Articles: notable press articles not including interviews, but significant for their insight or their explanation of behind-the-scenes developments.
Disclaimer: All the material here present is copyrighted to Ten Thirteen Productions, 20th Century Fox and the respective sources from which each interview was sourced. Authors of articles and titles and dates of magazines or websites are provided whenever available; web links to the original interview are provided if it is still present online. No copyright infringement is intended. This is a site strictly not for profit and the material archived here is gathered and provided with love and appreciation of the work of Ten Thirteen Productions.